1. What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are data storage and retrieval devices that are used in your device (for example your computer, tablet or cell phone), in order to store information and retrieve information already stored. Cookies are used to ensure the quality, usability and proper functioning of websites, as well as to store and retrieve information about browsing habits in them and customize their contents, and can sometimes be used to recognize the user of a website.
Therefore, cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, and in no case pose a risk to your computer or your device. Moreover, they can help us to recognize the need for improvements to parts of the Website and to detect malfunctions.
2. What types of cookies are used on this Web Site, and what is their purpose?
Below, we provide information about the different types of cookies we use on the Website.
Technical cookies: are those that allow you to navigate the Website and allow you to use its different functionalities and services, for example, login with your identifier, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out a purchase process, manage a payment, and control fraud linked to the security of the service. These cookies are automatically installed on your device.
Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow you to remember information so that you can access the Website with features that can differentiate your experience from those of other users, such as, for example, the appearance or content of the Website or its language (if you have this possibility), which may vary depending on the type of browser you use.
Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow the monitoring anD analysis of your behavior on the Website. This information makes it possible to measure and analyze the activity of the Website, with the aim of introducing the necessary improvements to the Website based on the analysis of the browsing data collected.
Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
You can see the list of cookies used by the Website you are visiting, and the characteristics of these cookies, in section 4 of this Policy: "List of cookies"
3. How can you configure cookies on the Website?
3.1. Setting cookies through the cookie settings center
Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you will have to delete them, if you wish, directly through the cookie management options of your browser, as explained in the following point 3.2.
3.2. Cookie configuration through your browser
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer at any time through the options made available to you by the browser you use. Here's how to do it:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer: click on the Internet Explorer Tools button and then on Internet Options > Privacy > Settings > Accept. For more information, click here
- If you use Firefox: click on the Firefox button and select Options > Privacy > Use custom settings for history > Check the Accept cookies option to enable them, and uncheck it to disable them > Choose how long cookies will be stored > OK. For more information, click here
- If you use Google Chrome: click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar > Settings > Show advanced options > In the "Privacy" section, click on Content settings > In the "Cookies" section, you can configure cookies. For more information, click here
- If you use Safari: go to Preferences and, in the Privacy panel, choose Block Cookies, and select the option you prefer from those offered by the browser. For more information, click here
- If you use Opera: click on Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies. For more information, click here
- If you are using an iPhone or iPad: from the home screen, select Settings > Safari and then choose your preferred settings option. For more information, click here
- If you use Android: click on Menu > Settings > Security & Privacy > check or uncheck the "Accept cookies" box > Restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
- If you use Windows Phone: in Internet Explorer, click on More > Settings. You can also access Internet Explorer settings through Settings, in the list of applications. Select or deactivate the option Allow cookies.
4. Additional information